About CyberSecurity Malaysia Collaboration Program (CCP)
Both public and private sectors need to work together to address the nation’s cyber security challenges. However, to attain effective cybersecurity solutions can be rather confounding; as the technology is often complex and constantly evolving, the vulnerabilities are vast and elusive, and the laws are fragmented and unclear.
Government and industry often bring a diverse range of resources, priorities, and perspectives to these issues that can sometimes be contentious. At a strategic level, all parties should be fundamentally aligned with a common shared desire to develop effective strategic solutions in addressing national cyber security challenges. The key is determining how best to maximize the collective resources of industry and government; hence the need for collaboration.
The CyberSecurity Malaysia Collaboration Program (CCP) serves as a strategic collaboration initiative with the local cyber security industry as well as other government entities in encouraging the development and innovation of Malaysia’s cyber security products and services.
- Establish sustainable partnerships between government and industry;
- Strengthen workforce development to address skills gap; and
- Increase industry contribution to national economic development.
- CCP Application Form
- Latest Audited Financial Statement or last 3-month Bank Statement
- Forms 9, 11, 24, 44 and 49
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) or Agreement (where applicable)
* After submission of the forms, CyberSecurity Malaysia shall review the information for approval.The respective application shall be contacted in case of any clarifications needed or any additional information required.
Level 1, Menara 2,
Menara Cyber Axis,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 8800 7999
Fax: +603 8008 7000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org