Benefits of CCP
- Must adhere to the general terms and conditions of the Program;
- Should uphold the reputation and standing of CCP;
- Must act with integrity and respect others, value alternative points of view;
- Must act within the boundaries of relevant legislation;
- Must act in the general interest and must not use their position to unfairly benefit organizations, their employers, or others;
- Must promptly pay membership fees as part of continued program enrolment;
- Will not commit on behalf of CCP in any way unless authorized to do so;
- Will not make any statement on behalf of CCP or purport to represent CCP through any public medium, including digital social media, unless authorized to do so by CCP;
- And must reject and will not make any offer of bribery or unethical inducement.
CyberSecurity Malaysia reserves the right to update this Code of Conduct. By applying to become a Partner to the CCP you indicate that you have accepted and will abide by the Code of Conduct of CCP.